November 3, 2009

Octopus for Dinner

Here is  the latest meal made especially for my finicky eater.
DSCF5315

My daughter will eat just about anything, my son is another story.  He likes the usual kids stuff: sloppy Joes, spaghetti, chicken nuggets and spaghetti.  I usually serve some kid friendly meals two to three times a week, but there are days I just can’t do it and I make meals for Mommy and Daddy.  Then there are days that I just make dinner for them, and this was one of them.

I made a pasta salad with, mixed vegetables, served with octopus, a.k.a. a hotdog, and sprinkled with goldfish crackers and parmesan cheese.  The trick to the hotdogs, is after you cut the legs, boil the hotdog until it’s heated through.  This meal was a HUGE hit.

2 comments:

J.Miller said...

That is awesome! The important question: Did he eat it?

Mamma Look said...

He ate it, and asked for more, more, and then some more. Yipee!!!